cebromosa Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Killer Elite Full Movie Hd 720p Free Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b When his mentor is taken captive by a disgraced Arab sheik, a killer-for-hire is forced into action. His mlission: kill three members of Britain's elite Special Air Service responsible for the death of his sons.
Loosely based on a true story, Killer Elite pits two of the worlds' most elite operatives - Danny, a ruthless killer-for-hire (<a href=">Jason Statham) and Hunter, his longtime mentor (<a href=">Robert De Niro) - against the cunning leader of a secret society of former Special Air Service operatives('Clive Owen'). Covering the globe from Australia to Paris, London and the Middle East, Danny and Hunter are plunged into a highly dangerous game of revenge and deception - where things are not always what they appear to be.
A smart (and I use that word relative to the genre) action thriller about a morally conflicted hit man (Jason Statham) who wants to be done with killing but accepts one last joba way to save his long-time friend (Robert De Niro).<br/><br/>The action takes us all over the world and gives us plenty in the way of shoot-outs and car chases. The movie rather preposterously claims to be based on a true story, which I'm sure is accurate in a very liberal sense of the term, but it only takes one or two scenes of Statham's action hero gymnastics to suggest that perhaps eventsthey actually played out weren't quiteexcitingthey're presented here. But that of course makes for a much more entertaining movie, and is perfect for one of those nights when you want something that won't insult your intelligence but at the same time won't tax your mental powers overly much.<br/><br/>The film also stars Clive Owen, admirably convincinga bad guy.<br/><br/>Grade: B+
"I am done with this, I can't do this anymore, I am finished" are the final words uttered by wounded ex special ops agent Danny (Jason Statham) prior to his retirement to Yarra Valley in Australia. Danny wakes up one morning only to find a package left outside for him that contains an airplane ticket and a photo of his ex-partner Hunter (Robert De Niro) who seems to have been captured by some Middle Eastern tribe from the looks of the picture. Danny packs up and is in Oman within 2 days. The whole idea of the film jumping from one continent to the other can be quite puzzling at times unless followed quite closely. Something that director Gary McKendry does not seem to have paid much attention to. Danny meets up with Sheikh who is thirsty to avenge the death of his 3 children. His children who allegedly have been brutally murdered by the British Military aka SAS is the target; 3 agents to be precise. This is the task Danny needs to accomplish in exchange for Hunters Freedom.<br/><br/>Based on the book The Feather Men written by Ranulph Fiennes KILLER ELITE is a politically twisted thriller that is no more than hard fisted punches, gunpowder and pure uncontrolled testosterone. Without a blink of neither an eye nor an itch of the nose this is most certainly not for a female audience let alone a majority of the male audience. It would not be wrong if I am to say that this movie is indeed one for the fans; The Fans of Jason Statham, Clive Owen and Robert De Niro!<br/><br/>For those De Niro fans do not get carried away since De Niro is more a cameo rather a star this time round. It also keeps me doubtingto what made De Niro to agree on working on such a project? It seems that since of late the legend called De Niro is being calling the wrong shots since his last mega must watch production HEAT back from the 90s.Correct me if I am out of line here, however I believe that since then there has not been a movie for the legend that truly did just to the man!<br/><br/>Statham, Owen and Dominic Purcell (Prison Break) delivers just what they are good at doing best. POW! BAM! SOCK! Just hardcore fists thrown around, bullets and nothing else at all to be quite frank! It'sif all Gary McKendry was trying to do was beat up every extra on the set. Indeed they did get beaten. <br/><br/>A little more focus on the confusing plot may have kept it real to the novel I feel. The novel indeed could not bebadthe movie since they actually did a movie out of the novel! Well done on the effort of Gary McKendry. It's only his second attempt behind the camera and he managed to work with some great Hollywood heavy weights and I am certain the next time it will just keep getting better.<br/><br/>Title: KILLER ELITE Directed by: Gary McKendry Starring: Jason Statham, Clive Owen, Dominic Purcell,, Aden Young and Robert De Niro Rated: R for strong violence, language and some sexuality/ nudity Rating:5.5/10 116 minutes
A macho, adrenaline-fix suspenser that plays like the bigscreen equivalent of those pulpy spy novels that once clogged grocery-store checkouts.
Yes, it is based on The Feather Men by British adventurer Sir Ranulph Fiennes. The book tells the story of four British Army soldiers, including two members of the Special Air Service, who are assassinated by a hit squad known"The Clinic". The murders are carried out over a 17-year period, on the orders of a Dubai sheikh whose son was killed by British forces in Oman during a battle with communist guerrillas.
hindi Starship Troopers: Traitor of Mars free downloadOne-Kick Nick: Sin City Outlaw in hindi movie downloadBattle of the Humungonauts full movie with english subtitles online downloadA Million to One online freethe Animus full movie download in hindiAn Officer and a Dental Dam full movie in hindi 720p downloadYoung Blood 720p torrentInsurgent in hindi movie downloadEscape from New York full movie download in hindi hdFaith dubbed hindi movie free download torrent

last edited 217 weeks ago by cebromosa
Please log in to post a reply.